LAILAHAILLAHUWAASYHADUANNAMUHAMMADURRASULLAH "SESUNGGUHNYA,AKU NAIK SAKSI,TIADA TUHAN SELAIN ALLAH DAN NABI MUHAMMAD ITU PESURUH ALLAH"...ALLAHUAKBAR...ISLAM AGAMAKU..SOLEHAH IMPIANKU...SUAMI SOLEH DAMBAANKU..AMINNNNNNN...


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

lost weight

assalamualaikum wbt
lately,my pain obviously become worst..i can feel the fatigue moment n also the cramping often happen to me.,..haih..what should i do??i did met with ortho..but seriously,my mistakes act,i didnt go to physiotherapy as i cant get myself a  free time..n totally,this month is the meeting with the ortho which is my lectrer act..but i used to refused,...nicely,i need to lose weight in order to reduce the pain..eh,i did mention about my aims n mission isn't?about losing some weight..hey hoo..i cant handle my eating habits lol..sokay,i try again..btw,i lost 2kg..alhamdulillah..hehehe..insyaAllah,gonna have to lose 15kg more..yeah2..-_-''

No comments:

meh beli..murah2