LAILAHAILLAHUWAASYHADUANNAMUHAMMADURRASULLAH "SESUNGGUHNYA,AKU NAIK SAKSI,TIADA TUHAN SELAIN ALLAH DAN NABI MUHAMMAD ITU PESURUH ALLAH"...ALLAHUAKBAR...ISLAM AGAMAKU..SOLEHAH IMPIANKU...SUAMI SOLEH DAMBAANKU..AMINNNNNNN...


Friday, May 10, 2013

my holiday


Assalamualaikum,hye all..alhamdulillah,less than 1 week left before im proceed with my 2nd year..well,kind of bored n my brain totally ksong2..why??bcoz,I left my brain without medical knowledge for about 4weeks..Allahuakbar,I maybe turn into something else when the class start..arghh..but then,what makes me become very lazy is the Korean drama n tv..n shopping with mama..why??because,I just don’t like to stdy when im home..seriously..never tell me why bcoz im totally cant proceed the stdy..yes,I do stdy the 2nd year 1st module which is gastrointestinal tract module,but then,for about 4 weeks having holiday,only 3 lectures I could probably finished them up..still,I already forgot most of the contents..Allah2..hehe..well,this is because of my laziness towards studying..aish,whatsoever la..as long as I enjoyed my holiday very much..Alhamdulillah..really2 love being at home though I don’t spend my time fully hangout with friends..but my mum is the bestfren ever..hoho..she is so cool and understanding..Alhamdulillah..im promise myself to give my best to her since she gave me everything from life until best accommodation…yet I know she wants the best for me though we’re so different in skin colour..she’s white,I’m medium white.eh..hehe..well,my grandma is chinese,so my mom totally resembled my grandma..ok,i mls nk smbung,we're continue later k readers..slm alaik n thanx for reading

No comments:

meh beli..murah2