LAILAHAILLAHUWAASYHADUANNAMUHAMMADURRASULLAH "SESUNGGUHNYA,AKU NAIK SAKSI,TIADA TUHAN SELAIN ALLAH DAN NABI MUHAMMAD ITU PESURUH ALLAH"...ALLAHUAKBAR...ISLAM AGAMAKU..SOLEHAH IMPIANKU...SUAMI SOLEH DAMBAANKU..AMINNNNNNN...


Thursday, March 31, 2011

april fool

damn...i got alot of prank today..
and guest what..i try to do those thing with my other frens
and i got scolded..huk2...and when i try to do it again...i got a waterpark word..
ok fine...im sory..doesnt expect,i got these feedback..just want to get closer..
and play around..
well,u know me rite...im getting immature from days forward..
and my parents also worried bout me..hik2...
and now..my hormone is increasing again..
and my hyperactive hormone,getting more higher to give out any prank plan..
but,since i got waterpark word...i dont tink i can move on...
sori k frens...im just play-a-doll and being immature for awhile..
sori again...:(..
i know its a sinful thing..and im promse..i wont do it again...just biliv me k..:)
sori again..

No comments:

meh beli..murah2